July 14, 2021
Held online from Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Due to COVID-19 situation, we have decided to continue with only the online component of the 2021 conference.”
International Conference on Global Financial and Business Environment which will be held in on 14th July, 2021. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Financial and Business Environment.
Virtual Presenter/ You are requested to choose any one option:
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience.
1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (ZOOM/Skype).
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the live conference session can send the Pre-recorded video presentation of maximum 10 minutes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each Paper will be published in the Conference Abstract Proceedings.
2. All paper have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
3. Papers will be published in the Scopus, Web of Science, ESCI, SCI/SSCI indexed journal.
4. Best Paper Award for Research papers from each technical session
In order to restrain our participants from travelling during pandemic covid-19 we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) an Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Presenters who will not be able to perform a live presentation via Zoom must prepare a pre-recorded video presentation, which can be done in one of two ways (in no particular order):
1. There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record your presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you’d like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a high-quality recording and your final file is in MP4 format.
2. Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the Sample PPT template. Use an audio / video recording device, such as a microphone or other external voice recorder, mobile, etc. (Create separate audio / video files for each slide, e.g. slide-1, slide-2 .......). Now send us all the audio / video files with your PPT file.
Dr. Moo Sung Kim
College of Business, Zayed University, Dubai UAE
Dr. Nihar Ranjan Mishra
Asst. Professor, Social Anthropology, Dept. of Social Sciences & Humanities, NIT, India